Now that March is here, most people have moved beyond - or even forgotten - their New Year’s resolutions. It might be time, however, to seriously evaluate that annual resolution to create or update your estate plan. Consider these questions:
· Has it been more than five years since you reviewed your documents?
· Have you had any changes in your health?
· Have there been any changes in your family (birth of a child/grandchild, an heir reaching adulthood, marriage, divorce or death, etc.)?
· Have you recently changed jobs or retired?
· Have you moved to a new home?
· Do I need to review my estate plan because of the new tax law?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is probably time to review your estate plan and make necessary updates. Call me (262-677-4051) and I’ll gladly work with you to review your plan and help you make the necessary adjustments to keep you on a path to achieving your goals. We can also review your planned gift for KML’s ministry and ensure it is directed in the way you want it to be used.